If grandma gets into a kayak, someone will need to be there to take pictures on the shore. I totally volunteer.
My roommate bought a Kayak that we go out off the beaches here, it's harder than I thought! After 30 minutes(we thought we'd been out at least an hour) we were dead! But it's fun times. Kathy, you should totally do it! Then post pictures:)
Are you saying Bro D prefers that to snow camping? I can't believe it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
If grandma gets into a kayak, someone will need to be there to take pictures on the shore. I totally volunteer.
My roommate bought a Kayak that we go out off the beaches here, it's harder than I thought! After 30 minutes(we thought we'd been out at least an hour) we were dead! But it's fun times. Kathy, you should totally do it! Then post pictures:)
Are you saying Bro D prefers that to snow camping? I can't believe it.
Post a Comment