Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Things we have been doing lately...

We have been so busy (ha, ha) that I just haven't sat down to blog, so here is everything that will bring you up to date.

As many of you know we had Emily here with us for about 5 months. It was different to have a teenager in the house again after almost 10 years. Plus Tim had to find where he had put his robe. Another story all together. Anyway while here she went to what we call the "Mormon Prom". As you can see it was quite the deal and the kids from the ward and the 5 surrounding stakes had a lot of fun.
We also took Emily (or Milly as some of us lovingly called her) to Seattle to see the sights. It was a rather cloudy day but nice. I know that it being cloudy in Seattle is shocking to some of you, it was to us too.


Emily left us to go back home on June 27th after spending a week at Girls Camp with the other girls in the ward. I was told that it was a very tearfull good-bye.


Here are some of the girls before camp.


We then spent our 4th of July weekend in a town named Port Townsend with friends.
As you can see we had a very relaxing weekend! We hope you did too.

3 comments:

Rushell said...

Looks like a good time to me! I mean Port Townsend, not the prom, I am way past that. I am glad Emily had fun though.

lisa c. said...

Hey Dicksons, I'm flying up for 2 days the first weekend in September, any chance a friend of mine and me could crash at your place? Hope to see you!

Rushell said...

Waiting for some updates! I know you all have a lot happening but that is what we want to know about!