I am here in Austin with Rushell's family. I took the boys down to Cabela's to check out all the fish and animals and give mom a break with the baby.

Tyler and the Elephant
Dylan running away from the camera, not the animals.
They loved looking at the fish.
They loved riding in the elevator.
And they loved sitting in the boats.







2 comments:
OK - while anyone can look at your blogspot, no one can just write you a quick note and just say hi! AND you DO have to set up an account just to be able to make comments so Facebook is better :>
BUT I will "Comment". I had to write you a quick hello because I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! (ok - truth be told I really just wish I was with you in MEXICO!! I am so jealous :b
Love you guys and sure enjoyed Thanksgiving. Hope you are having fun (truth be told again, I hope you aren't cause I should be there with you!! JK :>)
Love, Vicki
Post a Comment