If you were dreaming of a white Christmas, you should have come to Seattle! We had almost a foot of snow and we are at about 450 ft above sea level. It is all gone now but we could get more this weekend. So much fun!
Hi Aunt Kathy! My Mom said you were trying to get on my blog? I never got anything about that, so just send me your email at shopgirl18@gmail.com, and I will send you an invite :) It will be fun to keep in touch. I keep in touch with Rushell too!
3 comments:
I swear that is the same ruler we used to use when I was there. Looks like fun, I bet you can't wait for more.
Better you than me! I remember the same type of snow fall two years ago at thanksgiving time and you left me there to fend for myself.
Hi Aunt Kathy! My Mom said you were trying to get on my blog? I never got anything about that, so just send me your email at shopgirl18@gmail.com, and I will send you an invite :) It will be fun to keep in touch. I keep in touch with Rushell too!
Post a Comment