Pages

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Ola from Mexico

As many of you already know we spent the week after Thanksgiving in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. This was the view from our balcony. It was simple breathtaking. I could have spent all day just looking out over the water. As a matter of fact I think there were a couple of days that I did just that. We ventured to the country down south with 4 of our friends, Dave and Kim Fisher and Tom and Lori Argyle. We had a great time as you can see.


We spent some time at the beach just soaking in the sun. Some of you might not know this but in Seattle we do not get a lot of sun this time of year.




We took what is called a "sunset" cruise one night. It was overcast that day so the sunset wasn't much to look at but the water was nice and the scenery was great. This rock formation is called 'The Arch'. It is the southern most tip of Baja California. No wonder we go back every year.

2 comments:

Rushell said...

I hope one of the pictures is your Christmas card picture!

Rushell said...

Sure can't wait to see all the Christmas pictures!